Harington Gardeners Operations Manager
Location: Highgate, North London
Hours: Full time Monday-Friday 37.5 hours per week
The Harington Gardeners aim to provide intermediate employment and training for people with learning difficulties/disabilities through a garden maintenance and landscaping service run on commercial lines. We are looking for a hard working, self motivated and experienced manager with a positive attitude, to ensure the efficient operation of the Harington Gardeners including:
· management and development of the garden maintenance business;
· carrying out garden maintenance/landscaping and supervising assistant gardeners;
· delivery and management of on-the-job horticultural training and qualifications;
· management and supervision of staff and trainees on work experience;
· management of health and safety;
· and working as part of the management team to deliver the aims and objectives of the charity;
Must hold full UK drivers licence and have horticultural qualifications / experience.
This post involves working with young people under 18 and vulnerable adults and appointment will be subject to a Disclosures and Barring Service check.
Closing date: 5th September 2016
For further information and to apply download the application form and information pack above.