COVID-19 Update (November 2020)
Both charity shops are currently closed due to the latest lockdown calling a halt to non-essential retail. They will reopen on 3rd December 2020.
COVID-19 Update (Sept 2020)
We have conducted a COVID secure risk assessment for both shops and as a result, we have:
- hand sanitising units available for customers
- new signage to remind customers and staff about social distancing and hygiene practices
- increased cleaning and hygiene processes
- implemented a quarantine period of a minimum of 48 hour for donated items
- closed fitting rooms until further notice and extended our returns policy.
- limited the number of customers allowed.
We aim to maintain a pleasant and safe shopping experience for our customers and donors. If you have any concerns please speak to the Shop Manager or call 0203 457 7997.
We are delighted to announce that our Archway Road Charity Shop is now open!
As well as raising vital funds for Harington, our shops provide valuable work experience for some of our learners whose goal is a career in the retail sector.
The Harington Charity Shop on Archway Road is currently open four days a week:
The Harington Charity Shop
270 Archway Road
London N6 5AU
(One hour free parking outside the shop on Archway Road)
Phone: 020 3457 7990
Our Hornsey High Street shop is now open a
Harington Charity Shop on Hornsey High Street is open six days a week:
The Harington Charity Shop
44-46 Hornsey High Street
(90 minutes free parking in Sainsburys just up the road)
Phone: 020 3457 7993
To make a donation please visit the shops during opening hours. We welcome donations of the following items:
· Good quality, clean clothing
· Jewellery and accessories
· Music (CDs, vinyl, musical instruments)
· DVDs and Blu-rays
· Homewares (china, ornaments, pictures, collectables)
· Toys and games
· Stamps and coins
Sorry, we can't accept any of the the following items:
· Anything broken, dirty, unsafe, or with missing parts
· Electrical goods with a mains power supply (computers, TVs etc)
· White goods (washing machines, cookers, fridges etc)
· Large items of furniture
· Safety equipment or headgear (e.g. cycle helmets, motorcycle crash helmets, child car seats)
· Prams, pushchairs, buggies or high chairs
· Bedding or soft furnishings (pillows, quilts, cushions etc)
· Firearms or weapons
· Kitchen knives
· Real fur items
There are some other items that we cannot sell for safety or legal reasons. If in doubt, please call us before donating: 020 3457 7993.
Please don't leave donations outside the shop - sadly most donations will be tampered with or stolen if left outside overnight.
Our volunteers help us to sort, price and sell our stock, working alongside our shop staff, learners and support staff. If you are interested in joining our friendly team as a volunteer and would like to find out more, please call Shireen on 020 3457 7993, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call into one of the shops and speak to a member of the team.